So you bet all your chips at the poker table, and then, surprise surprise, you're shit out of luck.
What now? Do you go back to your room and sulk? Sure, maybe you can't stand the chance of entering another casino with fear of losing ALL your money. It is obviously the bulk of the casino's goal- to get you into the casino, for you to spend all your moolah, so naturally, that's where all of the advertising budget goes to.
Because of that, it's hard to think of Vegas as anything different.
BUT, thankfully, as much to everyone's surprise, Vegas is not all casinos and gambling. Don't get caught up in all the hype and spend the majority of your time in Vegas at the tables, go out and explore. With so much to see, it would be a shame to spend it all indoors becoming best friends with the dealer and bartenders.
So get off the strip, (or maybe stay on), and say goodbye to the casino
Want some thrilling experiences?
1) Go indoor sky diving with winds up to 120 mph
or if you're really up for it, check out
2) Vegas extreme skydiving from 15,000 feet
3) Drive an exotic car. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, or McLaren anyone?
4) If you want to see all the glitz and glam from above, consider a helicopter ride above the strip, complete with a champagne toast
5) Check out the rides at the Stratosphere and Circus Circus
6) Drive bulldozers and excavators in the only heavy equipment playground in America.
Or just looking to have some [cheesy] fun?
7) Jump your highest ever at the Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
8) Check out the New Secret Formula Exhibit at The World of Coca-Cola
9) Play at the Pinball Hall of Fame on some super rare machines
10) Explore old town and the Fremont Street Experience
Tired of the glitz and glam? Take a day trip.
11) The obvious Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon National Park
12) Put on your hiking boots at Mary Jane Falls
13) Spend a day on the mountain in Lee Canyon
14) Test your swing at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Course
15) Be sure to check out Nevada's oldest and largest state park, The Valley of Fire
16) Explore the beauty of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Hungry? Look for some fine cuisine
17) Have dinner at Top of the World, with 360degree views of the strip (plus, it spins!)
18) Have a delicious brunch or attend a baking class (!!!) at Bouchon Bakery
19) Get some seafood at Michael Mina in the Bellagio
20) Have a truly unique dining experience at Todd's Unique Dining
21) Have some crab at Joes Stone Crab in Caesars
Feast your eyes on some first-class entertainment
22) Entertain yourself at a Cirque du Soleil show; consider The Beatles LOVE, KÀ, and Zarkana
23) See Blue Man Group, my absolute favorite show in Vegas
Lost ALL your money? Consider these [almost] FREE experiences